OUR TOP TIPS FOR SAFE CANDLE USE:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a scented candle near anything flammable and always burn in a draft-free area.
- Never touch the outside of a glass candle once lit, wait until it has been extinguished and cooled before touching or moving.
- It’s best to extinguish 10mm from the base with a snuffers
- Always burn in a suitable holder and on a heat resistant surface.
- Never add fragrance oils or any material into the candle
- Keep candles 10cm apart when burning in groups
- Keep all candles free from dust.
- When burning for the first time, allow the candle surface to melt to the rim, this will aid burning and prevent your candle from tunneling.
- Trim the wick to 10mm before lighting or relighting.
OUR TOP TIPS FOR SAFE DIFFUSER USE:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid any contact of reeds or fragrance oil with skin and eyes.
- In case of any contact, wash hands immediately and flush contact area with large amounts of cold water. Contact the medical centre.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid contact with polished, painted, plastered, and synthetic surfaces and materials.
- When rotating reeds please remember to flip diffuser reeds over a paper towel and wipe the bottle so no oil drips on the surface.
- Not suitable for use in any type of oil burner.
- See warning labels for specific fragrance information.
What Type Of Wax Do We Use?
We use the highest quality of natural wax.
Our natural wax blend is harvested from a renewable source that can be replenished at a fast rate so to provide a long-term, reliable supply.
Our blend ensures a clean burn with an excellent scent throw to give you the best experience.
What Type Of Wick Do We Use?
How Can I Get My Candle To Burn Down Evenly?
Just make sure that when you first light your candle that you have trimmed the wick to at least 1cm. On the initial burn, make sure that the wax melts all the way to the edge. Wax has a ‘memory’ and if you only allow a small pool of wax to melt, it will only burn to that diameter in the future. Take some extra time on the first burn and it should burn evenly to the bottom.
Why! because we want you to enjoy every second.
How To Burn A Multi Wick Candle?
All Multi wick candles need a longer burn time because of the wide diameter.
Multi wick candles should be burnt approximately 4-6 hours depending on the candle diameter.
Letting the candle cool fully allows the wax structure to reform and ensure an even burn.
Shorter burn times will only create a narrow wax pool and wasted wax.
Burning the candle until the pool of wax melts out to the edge will enable you to utilise all that our gorgeous fragranced multi wick candle has to offer.
How Do Reed Diffusers Work?
The more reeds you have in a diffuser, the more fragrance release you will achieve.
The reeds need to be rotated/turned weekly in order to keep the scent in your home. The more space your diffuser has, the better the throw.