- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a scented candle near anything flammable and always burn in a draught-free area.
- Never touch the outside of a glass candle once lit, wait until it has been extinguished and cooled before touching or moving.
- It’s best to extinguish 10mm from the base with a snuffer
- Always burn in a suitable holder and on a heat-resistant surface.
- Never add fragrance oils or any material into the candle
- Keep candles 10cm apart when burning in groups
- Keep all candles free from dust.
- When burning for the first time, allow the candle surface to melt to the rim, this will aid burning and prevent your candle from tunnelling.
- Trim the wick to 10mm before lighting or relighting.
Before you start burning your candle, you will need to trim the wick. We recommend trimming it to 10mm will ensure you get a clean and even burn.
For the best burn, you should light your candle in four-hour intervals, allowing the wax time to melt around the edges and burn evenly. By allowing the wax to melt around the edges, you stop what is known as ‘tunnelling’. This is when the wax on the side remains but the middle burns.
Aim to burn your candle for up to 4 hours.
Just make sure that when you first light your candle, you have trimmed the wick to at least 10mm. On the initial burn, make sure that the wax melts all the way to the edge. Wax has a ‘memory’, and if you only allow a small pool of wax to melt, it will only burn to that diameter in the future. Take some extra time on the first burn, and it should burn evenly to the bottom.
Why! because we want you to enjoy every second.
For the best result, keep the diffuser on a solid surface away from open flames and out of reach of children and pets. You will need to flip the reeds in the diffuser occasionally to get a well-rounded fragrance in the air.
If the oil happens to spill, clean it immediately as the oils may be harmful to polished or painted surfaces. Cleaning your hands after each use is advised, and do not ingest or mix the diffuser with any other chemicals. If you do ingest, contact a medical professional for advice if you happen to swallow some.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid any contact of reeds or fragrance oil with skin and eyes.
- In case of any contact, wash hands immediately and flush contact area with large amounts of cold water. Contact the medical centre.
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid contact with polished, painted, plastered, and synthetic surfaces and materials.
- When rotating reeds please remember to flip diffuser reeds over a paper towel and wipe the bottle so no oil drips on the surface.
- Not suitable for use in any type of oil burner.
- See warning labels for specific fragrance information.